Monday, January 30, 2012

This week...

This week, Cael starts flag football, so I had to move his gymnastics times to Friday for the next couple of weeks. His teacher said that she's sad that she won't get to see her little Green Lantern for a while. :( Oh, he'll be back, don't worry. Today is Robin's birthday. Yea! She gets the day off of school, so she decided to sleep in. I slept in as well, but then I realized I should have gotten my run in, since this afternoon will be pretty much crazy. It's going to be beautiful for the next couple of days, so I'm hoping to take Cael to Wood River tomorrow so we can run a little together on the track, and he can play in the sand while I do speed work. Then we'll stop at the "enchilada store" (the grocery store in WR) to grab some enchiladas for supper. They're Cael's favorite, and they're handmade by some ladies in town. Delish. The only ones better are made by our former neighboors, the Soto family. Still working on goals and getting my pushup number up. Robin and I will hopefully remember to recount in the morning. This week, I need to think of a workout for my buddy. Hmmmmm. Gotta think a little on that one.

No comments:

Blog Archive