Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sooooo tired

And no, it's not from training. Cael is sick and was coughing all night long. Poor kid. From about midnight on, I'm not sure how much sleep we got, but it wasn't much. He's sleeping now, so I'm just going to let him. It will do no good to wake up an exhausted, sick kid and force him to go to school. I'll check around 11 and see where we stand. If we can just get his cough to subside, I think we'll be ok. No fever or anything, so that's a relief. I will be getting a humidifier though today. Darn Nebraska winter air is so dry, I'm sure it's not helping things at all. I'm going back to bed as well. No need for both of us to be dead on our feet. I'm hoping to get rested up so that maybe I can run a little this afternoon. Pretty sure no gymnastics today, though. :(

No comments:

Blog Archive