Monday, January 23, 2012

Couple Cael stories

I just had to throw these in here: Last week, I was taking Cael to school, and I had the mp3 going. Toccata and Fugue came on. I skipped it, and Cael protested, so I turned it back on. We pulled up in front of his school and he lets out this long scary laugh. "What was that, Cael?" "It was an evil laugh, mom. This is a spooky song!" I laughed really hard as he got out and ran to the front door with his arms up and laughing his evil laugh. That's my boy. Allen's, actually. THEN, last week, Cael was using the nurse's bathroom in the office (the reason is a whole different story) and he came running out into the outter office. The secretary (the mom of one of my students) asked him what he was doing. "At home, we have a lid so we can shut it so the germs don't get out. There's no lid, so I had to run out really fast so the germs didn't get me!" Now, in his defense, he's been watching "World's Dirtiest Man" (Mike Rowe from "Dirty Jobs") that shows what happens when you flush. So, I understand, but it's still really funny.

No comments:

Blog Archive