Monday, January 9, 2012

Start of week 2

I have things that I did well on Saturday. Really. I was quite proud of myself, actually. I went to the gym while Cael was at a birthday party. I decided I wasn't going to run, since I did kind of a long run on Friday. Sad, I know. 3.5 miles isn't long, or at least it didn't used to be. I'll get there. But I did 20 minutes of intervals going forward (elliptical), then I did 10min backwards. I didn't let myself stop. I know, 10 min isn't that long, but have you gone backwards on an elliptical? Ow! I felt good about it, though. Last night I sat down and seriously could not think of anything I did significantly well. I guess we'll just move on through to week 2.

1 comment:

Claudia said...

I think the fact that you got yourself to the gym during a fun b-day party is something good. Or, did you forego a yummy sweet treat? Or, did you play a fun game with Cael? I'm sure you did SOMEthing well. I love reading your positive things.

Blog Archive