Saturday, January 14, 2012

Good things

This week I got a lot done. I ordered a FitDeck Junior for Cael. He thinks it's pretty cool. It's a deck of cards that has exercises on them. He gets to pick 5 and we do them. He's excited that he's pretty good at them. As far as doing well this week, I got up this morning and went out to take some pictures (see previous post). It's something that I've been meaning to do for a while, and I finally got out to do it. After taking the pics, I went to the gym and got on the treadmill. I didn't go very far, though. I think I should've gotten on the elliptical. Oh well. I got Cael signed up for youth league flag football, and he's excited about that. I need to get him some new shoes for that since the ones he has are dying. I also got signed up for a trail race in Lincoln on March 17th. I'll be wearing orange, of course. There's a full and 1/2 marathon, and a 6 mile. I'm doing the 1/2. I'm just hoping it's not frigid. That would not be good. As for paying it forward, last night I was at Papa Murphy's getting some pizza(take-and-bake). There was an older man using one of those walkers that you can also sit on. He finally got his pizza, but really didn't have a way to carry it (the seat wasn't big enough), so I offered to carry it out for him. There was a room full of people, so I figured we could get his pizza to his car somehow. I know I was supposed to do 2 things like that this week, but the week isn't over yet. Maybe tomorrow. Oh ya, and I've lost 3 pounds. Go me! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive