Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A couple good things

I am now registered for 2 spring races. March 17th is the Wilderness Trail race in Lincoln. I'm signed up for the half. The Lincoln marathon sold out in 2 weeks, so I couldn't get in. Oh well. I'm excited to do this one, though. I've never done a trail race, so it will be a neat experience. It will also be a good gauge for how I'm doing as far as training for a marathon, since I'm signed up to do the St. Louis marathon (full) April 15th. Gotta train, gotta train, gotta train. It will also force me to figure out my stomach issues. I've been doing ok as long as I take my meds regularly. I also have gone to the chiropractor twice in the last two weeks. My ribs were out and then my knees. I think my ribs are back out now, since Robin and I worked out pretty hard this morning. But, I need to be able to keep the 26.2 magnet on my car without saying "I ran a marathon once." :)

No comments:

Blog Archive