Friday, January 6, 2012

Week 1 challenge

My goals that we were supposed to make are: 1. Exercise specifically with Cael at least 2x/week. (Right now we sometimes play on the Wii, and we play together, and he has gymnastics, but not a specific exercise time). 2. Start 1/2 marathon training, making sure I get my long runs in today (1/2 hour at the gym after school doesn't really get me too far). 3. Eat more/different veggies (I usually do eat veggies, but I haven't been very consistent as of late). 4. Lose 6 pounds (I'm at 130lbs. I hat that! I feel gross). 5. Go to bed on time. No later than 9:30. (Lately it's been 10 or 10:30. Robin and I work out around 5:45am, so I need my sleep. Biggest excuse: Physically not feeling well. (stomach issues) Remedy: Take my meds and stay away from the crap I shouldn't be eating. Pushups: I did 13 regular pushups. I used to be able to do more. I was disappointed.

No comments:

Blog Archive