Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I've been in my bubble

so if you haven't heard from me, I apologize. I knew when I started marathon training again this would happen. Basically, it's workout, school, run, home, make supper, talk to Allen, bed, get up and do it again the next day. Throw in Cael's activities, and you've got a full week. I'm not complaining, though. It's just how it is right now. Tonight is Cael's first football practice, so I'm sure I'll have pictures of that. He had to get a mouthguard. He and his daddy have a wicked gag reflex, so I had to cut off the back of the guard so he could get it in his mouth without gagging. He's been wearing it a little every night just to get used to it. Tonight should be interesting. I'm sure it will look more like chickens running around than football. Entertainment at its best. I didn't get a run in last night just because we went to WR, and Cael fell asleep. I grabbed enchiladas, and headed home. I'm going to the gym after our teachers' inservice today, though. 5 miles. Oh ya. Next week's long run is 9 miles. That's kind of a pivotal one for me. It's the beginning of the "long" long stuff. If I can get comfortable doing the 9, 10, 11, and 12 stuff, I'll be pretty comfortable from then on. Still hoping my GU isn't going to attack my stomach, otherwise, I don't know what I'm going to do for fuel. I made a workout for my buddy. I hope she likes it. It's run a mile, weights, run a mile. I used to do that one last year when Allen was losing all of his weight. I should probably do it too, come to think of it.

No comments: