Monday, February 27, 2012

Good weekend

We had a pretty good weekend, all-in-all. On Saturday, Cael and I went to Arapahoe to see Allen's sister and the kids, since they'll be moving to Minnesota as soon as their house sells. Then we met my mom in Kearney after her tax appointment. Unfortunately, my sister was sick and we didn't get to see her. I had been trying to get in my 10 miles since Thursday afternoon. My head just wasn't in the game. I tried Thursday after school and Saturday morning, but it just wasn't happening. Sunday morning, my alarm went off at 4:30, and at 5:10, I was at the gym starting my run. I was the only one in the gym - go figure. A guy did come in around 5:30 and lifted some weights, but he left way before I was done. I got home in time for Robin to be at church at 7:15. Megan, Robin's sister, was with us for the weekend. Cael loves playing with Megan, so he was very excited to have her there.
Sunday afternoon, Cael and I made some naan (Indian bread). He kneaded the dough and even helped roll it out. I used some to make a breakfast burrito this morning. Yummy!
Happy Monday!

No comments: