Friday, February 17, 2012

Weekend plans

My long run is in the books for this week. I did 11 last night. One of my students did it with me, and it was her longest run ever. Proud of her! This was my first 20mile week in this round of training, and they tend to take their toll. I just have to get used to them. I want it to be nice out soon, though, so I can do my long runs outside. I can only run so far in a gym on a treadmill. I think the longest I've gone on one is 14. That was at home in WR. My stomach was ok for the most part, I think. I didn't seem to have any issues. Until I got home, that is. I had some Silk Fruit and Protein that I'm pretty sure was outdated. I couldn't tell by the taste, but what it did to my gut tells the story. So I didn't feel well last night to get packed, therefore, this morning was craziness as I worked to get packed for this weekend. We were a few minutes late getting out the door, but we managed. Allen's plane comes in this afternoon in Omaha, and Cael and I will be there to meet him. So excited! We get a relaxing weekend as a family. I don't know that we'll leave the hotel that much. His plane takes off Monday morning at 5:15, or something like that. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: