Friday, January 9, 2009

Snowy Day

Today was the wrestling meet in Burwell. Actually, it's still going on as I write this. I took the two stats girls up there (an hour forty-five minute drive) this morning. It "started" at 1:30 (they almost never start on time) and I left at 3:45 because the snow was coming down and I was worried about the roads. I didn't want to get home at midnight because I am taking some of the speech team to Lexington tomorrow morning for a meet. We leave at 6:15am. Since it's frowned upon that I take a nap while traveling (I'm driving the van), I suppose I'd better get to bed at a decent hour. My niece Kyla, who is in the 7th grade, will be joining us since she really wants to be in speech when she gets to high school. She takes after her mom and Aunt Jenn in the drama department. I'm sure it will be an interesting day. I'll have lots of results to post tomorrow (hopefully:).

No comments: