Saturday, January 31, 2009

A long couple of days

Friday, the wrestling team went to Greeley. That started at 2, so Taylor and I went up right after lunch at school. Kyle and Jake both got second place. Brad stuck his first and third kids, but lost his second and fourth. His second match, we all just hoped he wouldn't die. The kid was that big. He lasted longer than we thought he would though, and got some good shots in. Taylor and I had to leave around 9:45 (finals hadn't even started yet) because we had to go to a speech meet today. I got to bed around 11:30, and we left on the bus to Ord at 5:35 this morning. Allen and the guys left from Greeley to O'Neill to spend the night, then on to Ainsworth this morning to wrestle. Kyle got fourth place today. My novice freshmen OID placed fourth, so we were pretty happy. We got back to school around 6:30 tonight, and Allen's on the road. I think I'll go to bed!

No comments: