Thursday, June 16, 2011

Good news

Allen had a PT test this morning. Thank you for all of your prayers! He passed! Well, he wasn't told he didn't pass, and in the Army, no news is good news. He has uniform inspection next week, then he'll be phased up (Phase 5 - he can go off-post), and he'll have a weekend pass for the 4th of July weekend, so he can spend 3 nights with us! Yea! I got on-base housing for at least the first 6 days, and the lady that I talked to this morning is helping to figure out accomodations for the rest of the time we're there. We'll probably have to move around a little bit, but that's ok with me. Our house was shown this morning, and I'm just waiting to hear back from the realtor. God is good. I just have to remember that. The house will sell when it's supposed to, God will help Allen with what he needs to get done, and I need to hand all of my worries and stress over to Him. Easier said than done, but I'm doing my best. And God likes our best.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Neat! Good work Big Al. Good luck with the house.