Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting ready

Cael and I leave tomorrow for Georgia. We'll stay tomorrow night at the Wings' house in Sweet Springs, MO. They'll be at Six Flags, but said we can use their house as a stop-over point. Thanks! :) Tuesday night we'll be staying in Nashville, then Wednesday we'll finally be in Georgia. We're going to stay at a Holiday Inn off-base, since Allen can't really be in any on-base lodging. He has his weekend pass, and is working on getting weekend passes for the rest of the time we're there. We're getting pretty excited to go see him. It's only been a little over a month since his graduation, but we really need some extended time with him. Hopefully I'll have plenty of pics soon. We have to go to Topeka and across on I-70, since I-29 is flooded right where we need to go. I hope we also get some good news tomorrow from our realtor, since our house is being shown at 4:15 tomorrow. Hopefully things go well. I've got a lot to do between now and leaving in the morning!

No comments: