Friday, April 22, 2011

Saturday

Tomorrow is Allen's "do over" for his PT test since he missed it by one sit-up. Last Sunday, Webster made Allen do sit-ups to see if he could get 36, since he only got 35 on Saturday. He did 40. He knows he can do it. Now he just has to do it. He did the push-ups fine, and he came in his running time with 4 seconds to spare. That makes him nervous, but I'm sure he'll be ok. Prayers, please! There were a couple kids that didn't get the push-ups, and one that missed his run time by 2 minutes. Allen's the closest to passing. We'll have only 3 hours with him on the 4th, and 7 hours on the 5th. Actually less than 7, since we'll have to get back to base early because everyone will be trying to get through the gates. They need to be there at least 10min before the pass runs out. I know Allen wants to play catch with Cael on Wednesday, then Thursday after graduation we'll get lunch, and the boys will get a Dilly Bar. Allen has requested that we then hole up in the hotel as a family as long as we can after lunch. Tuesday night, I get to meet the other wives of the "4 Amigos" (4 Amigos = Blake, Webster, Woodall, and Villalobos). We've even been invited to Villa's wedding in Arizona. Unfortunately, the rest of the guys will be in AIT still, but I think they're planning a Vegas trip for us when they're done. Sounds like a good time to me! I'll post pics of grad week as soon as I can. If anyone has anything that they want sent to him, I can take it with me, or if you would like to help get Allen's laptop, I'm going shopping on Tuesday after Easter, and I want to make sure to get everyone's name on it. Thanks, everyone!

No comments: