Friday, April 8, 2011

Blue phase!

They are officially in the Blue Phase (Last phase of training.) I got a phone call during 2nd hour today because they got 20min to talk to whomever they needed to about finances. You know, since if the gov't shuts down, they won't get paid. Yea, gov't. Hey, I got an extra 20min call out of it, I guess. They got certified on their rifles today. He was one point away from "Expert" but only certified as "Sharpshooter." I'm still proud of him, of course! They do combatives tomorrow. This is what he's been looking foward to the entire time, since it's basically wrestling. I'm praying that his knee and/or shoulder don't give him trouble. He and Webster are "Battle Buddies" which means that they are paired up for training exercises. They work really well together, so Allen is really happy about that. The DS that hates him is still making everyone miserable, but, as I was reminded, this time next month, we won't have to worry about it. Hooah!

No comments: