Friday, August 1, 2008

End of a season

July 31st was my last day in the fields. I turned in my work car and said goodbye to my counting. It's exciting, but also a little sad since those are MY fields (not really, but I do have a feeling of ownership since I've been watching over them for a month). Wood River garage sales tomorrow (HUGE!!) and I'm also going shopping for new school clothes. I haven't gotten new school clothes for several years (try 4), so it's about time. We've been at VBS this week. Cael started out in the 18m-2yr room, but since his buddies were in the 3-4 class, and he's 3 in September, I asked to have him moved up, and just became a volunteer for the class. He did quite well, and he's in the program on Sunday. I'll give the camera to Kassidy so maybe she can get some cute pics and video while I'm helping. I also went to the chiropractor yesterday. I wore him out, I think. He worked me over from the top of my head to my feet. He even had to work on my nose since Cael headbutt me last Sunday as we were getting ready for church. I'm going to be sore for a couple of days, but it's worth it to be back in alignment!

No comments: