Wednesday, July 9, 2008

They Did It!!

Allen, Cael and I were at the gym when the boys broke the world record. It was very emotional for everyone. Everyone was laughing and crying all at the same time. I'm so proud of all of the boys who sacrificed so much. There were TV cameras, newspaper reporters, and radio announcers all milling around interviewing people afterward. Apparentely Allen and I were on a local station. I haven't seen it. Here's the link to the video from our newspaper: http://www.theindependent.com/multimedia?vid_id=bL7y5HHGUlc Kevin Liess was interviewed and then shown hugging his dad and crying. That one really got me because he lost his mom this last May to breast cancer. I know he was wishing she was there to see him. Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts for our kids!

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

That is just amazing, when you start to break down how long that actually is, I am just in awe. I think it is awesome! Congrats to your school ~ sorry to hear about your sad news over the holiday, hopefully things are settling down again for you guys.

Blog Archive