Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hannah's birthday

Silly me, I didn't take my camera home yesterday. I will take it home tonight as we keep moving stuff back downstairs...on our new carpet! It's awesome. We didn't want to go back upstairs. Anyway, today is Hannah's birthday (Cael's "girlfriend" who turns 12 today), but we made her cake and gave her presents to her yesterday. I asked Cael what he wanted to get her and he said "a semi!" Soooo... we went to KB and he picked out a semi for her. (We got her a gift certificate to the mall, too.) We told her that she could leave her semi at our house if she didn't want to take it home. Oh no! She made sure to take it with her. Cael got it for her, so she made sure she had it in her possession when we took her home. She's so great. I don't know what we would do without that girl. We pull up to church on Sundays, and the first thing Cael says is "Yea, church! I see Hannah!" I'll hopefully put pics on tonight when I get home. Not only is it Hannah's birthday, but it's also my parents' anniversary. 42 years. They're amazing! Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!

No comments:

Blog Archive