Monday, May 12, 2008

Graduation

Our sixth class from Heartland Lutheran High School graduated 21 yesterday. That was our biggest class yet. Unfortunately, there was no possible way to get to everyone's receptions without staying out until midnight. I definitely did NOT lose any weight yesterday, since everyone had such great food. We went around with our friends the Keiligs as is tradition. We had to pace ourselves. Only a sandwich here, only cake here, only salads there... Anyway, I'm really proud of my kids, and I'm already missing them here at school. It's really quiet around here! (As it is every year after graduation.) So that was my Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day to everyone! http://www.theindependent.com/news/x1902435294/Heartland-Lutheran-grads-told-God-has-a-plan-for-them Here's the link to the news story. In the picture of us praying, I'm in the back in my cap and gown. Yes, teachers robe-up.

No comments:

Blog Archive