Sunday, December 7, 2008

Winter season

Wow. Haven't updated on our family lately, huh? We had a good Thanksgiving with our family, hopefully everyone else's was good as well. Looking forward to Christmas, we see our calendar is scheduled full! We had our first wrestling meet on Friday at Ravenna. It was pretty good, as Jacob got 4th and Kyle got 3rd. Brad got beat out (he won his first match, lost second two), but wrestled pretty hard. Brad's weighing around 132, but has to go up to 140 (long story), so he's doing well considering. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them. I remembered everything else except my camera. Just too excited, I guess. My kids are getting ready for speech season as well. I'm busy cutting and timing. I think we should do pretty well this season.

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Hey - sorry I've been meaning to get back to you on the devotion thing - I'll send it to you. We're thinking that we might start a tradition and send them out to friends each year - I'll put you on the list for next year :0)