Sunday, October 5, 2008

I haven't updated for a while. Life has been crazy around here. My dad got his MRI results back, and they weren't good. (for those of you who don't know, my dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer for a year.) The cancer has spread. Dad's not going to take any more treatments, though. He says it's not worth it. I don't blame him. I went out to Arapahoe yesterday, and we got a lot done. We'll be going out there to see him as much as we can. Cael didn't want to leave Grandma and Grandpa, but we'll see them again soon.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

Tons of prayers for your family.

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Wow - so is that why the poem on facebook? That was beautiful. I'm praying for you guys - by the way I will be home (in Lexington) the weekend of the 17-20th of October, if you'll be around let me know, I'm doing the CROP walk in Gottenburg on the 19th. Hugs to you guys!

Blog Archive