Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's coming along...

I have the guest room almost done. I'm hoping to finish tonight when I get home from One Act practice. I'll take pictures when it's complete. Jeff is coming back tonight one more time to finish up Cael's room. My mom is coming from Arapahoe tomorrow to watch Cael so I can paint. Our track and golf teams are out tomorrow, so our guidance counselor is taking the rest of the kids (a whopping 24 out of 70) to Concordia to visit the campus. That means I don't have to go to school! It's supposed to rain in the late afternoon and evening tomorrow. The track meet had better not get canceled! We have a couple of my students coming over on Sunday to help bring all of our furniture upstairs because we're getting carpet on Monday. We'll be spending two nights at Allen's mom's house, since we really won't be able to function in ours. So carpet Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday after school the two boys are coming back to put the furniture back downstairs and get paid with steak. After that it's just clean, clean, clean and organize till I drop. We are having a company come in to clean our ducts. Nothing will stay clean until all of the dust out of the vents. They'll also spray something that kills mold and bacteria. Hopefully we won't have as many sinus infections from here on out (even though everyone in our house is on antibiotics right now!).

1 comment:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

I don't know how you find the time to do so much! you amaze me