Thursday, April 3, 2008

April showers

I got my bulbs planted, and now God is watering them. Extra bonus - my basement is not being watered! Yea! It's dry. It had better stay that way. Allen and I went for a walk Tuesday night with Cael in the stroller. He fell asleep and slept for a long time. Long enough for us to get the flowers in the ground anyway. We didn't really think about his long nap as being weird until Allen emailed me yesterday morning saying that Cael threw up and he had to go to work in a few hours. Great. I got my afternoon covered and went home to take care of my little sickie. Boy, was he! What's the best way to motivate me to do laundry? Puke on me. I'm not sure how he had any energy left after throwing up 5 times. Poor little guy. He didn't even really talk. Just whimpered or nodded his head. I'll be glad when I have my happy-go-lucky kid back to normal!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I'm so sorry for your puking woes. I'll be praying that your little man gets better and that the bug doesn't sweep through your house like our last but... Check out our story: http://smithsandpenny.blogspot.com/2008/02/loooong-week.html
(Gennessee, in case your wondering, is the young lady I babysit

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

oh, miserable miserable miserable, for all of you!!! We've been there done that, and we hope he feels better soon! ;0)