Monday, January 28, 2008

Productive...I think

Friday was our wrestling tournament at Greeley. Matt was second, and Jacob and Kyle were fourth. Brad almost beat a kid, but the score was 5-7 at the end. So close! The boys headed straight from Greeley to Ainsworth (yes, on purpose) for a tournament on Saturday. Very tough competition. The guys realized that they need to step it up and learn how to go 100% more than one day at a time if they're going to make it through State. Poor Cael. I'm not sure if he knows where he lives. Friday he stayed with Brent and Kassidy all night. Saturday I took him to Ravenna while Robin and I scrapbooked all day. He got to play with Elly and Ethan, so he was pretty happy. The productive part was that Robin helped me get the boys' wrestling scrapbooks caught up. We did six tournament layouts for all four boys in 7 hours. Whew!! Four more layouts each, and we'll be done! (yikes!). Sunday we stayed home,(Allen had to work) but Hannah came over after Cael's nap and played while Allen and I worked downstairs (after he got home). Allen got the bathroom tiles up and I got the patch work hung - I just need to mud it. I need a couple more weekends in a row, and I think we might make some real progress! The mountain of laundry that was piled on our bed is slowly being taken down. I can see a small patch of our bed now. Baby steps. When we went over to get Hannah, she had to show us her puppies. Bishons are so fluffy when they're little! Cael didn't give a crap. He brought along his Shrek movie case and kept showing it to Hannah insisting that we needed to go home and watch it. Ya, I don't think we need a new dog for a while.

No comments: