Sunday, January 20, 2008

A great weekend

This is the picture of Kyle winning his first ever first place medal. It was very cool. I was just hoping that he wouldn't break Allen's back.
Our guys: Assistant Coach Jon Pearson, Brad Einspahr (130), Kyle Dibbern (215), Jacob Schwan (125), Allen, Matt Ellis (119).
This weekend we went to the Humphrey St. Francis meet. Ellis got first, Kyle and Schwan got second, and Brad got third. Out of 10 teams, we placed 4th. It was a great day for the guys. Only four guys, but they get along great and are a perfect first team for Allen to coach.
Our cleanup is coming along slowly but surely. The closets are finally patched, but we found new places to patch in the bathroom. Our bedroom floor is mopped, and most dust is up, we just need to wash all of our clothes. It's hard enough to keep up day-to-day washing.
We're watching the NFL Conference Championships. I turned the channel during a commercial, and Cael made sure to reprimand me by telling me "Mommy! I NEED football!" If he doesn't play football when he's older, something is wrong.

2 comments:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Hilarious! I love the football comment, I wish I could get my girls to love football as much.

Kerrey said...

You do a great job with the updates!! I will be logging on each week to see what is happening!! Hope to see you all soon, Love The Millers