Sunday, February 17, 2013

Trivia Night

Tonight was the 1st Annual Wolf River Trivia Night fundraiser.  Our table came in second place.  A few answers that we "should've" answered correctly, and we would have been in 1st.  Oh well.  It was a fun night.  Allen and I sat with our admin assistant, Charissa, and her husband, Scott.  Also at our table was the pres of the board, Dennis, and his 2 adult sons.  Allen and Scott are the same kind of goofy, and Charissa and I get along really well, so I think we might try to do some stuff with them.  They don't have kids, but that's what babysitters are for, right?
Next Friday night is the basketball game of the kids vs. adults.  Allen's actually going to participate.  I just hope he doesn't get hurt.  I think he's going to try to go 70's with it.  Shorty shorts, cut-off shirt, headband.  It should be interesting.  

No comments: