Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

On Monday, we went to Stuhr Museum for the Memorial Day Service. They had a Chinook land in the field and we could go in the cargo bay and meet the pilots. It was pretty neat. A fit tribute to our soldiers, past and present. Our friend, Louisa, came from Lincoln to check out the museum. Unfortunately, I biffed it pretty hard on a concrete parking curb (yes, I'm my father's daughter and didn't see it). I ended up with a pretty big gash on my shin, but it didn't hurt much, so didn't think much about it. Allen's cousin saw it later and mentioned that it might need stitches. Nah! The doctor said today that it could have used stitches (ooops), so three steri stips and a tetnus shot later, I think I'll watch where I'm going more carefully. Tomorrow, we head to Omaha for our meeting with Nebraska Children's Home.

No comments: