Sunday, August 2, 2009

scrapblog

Hey! Now that my corn season is over, I can slow down a teensy bit. Well, for today, anyway. I do have teacher meetings this next week. I have been working on Cael's scrapbook on scrapblog lately. It's really fun and easy! I'm pretty sure I'm just going to do them digitally from now on. It's cheaper, and not as time consuming. If some of my friends want to go scrapbooking, I still can. I'll just take my laptop! The new family picture is a page from Cael's 3rd bday party. I hope the spider man cael page will load. This is his bday layout and Spider Man Cael. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I LOVE scrapblog!! But my question is, how do you make your title section entirely the scrapblog picture? I've tried and tried but it won't let me get rid of the title section. So, I just have a title and then my scrapblog HTML just below it. I love what you've done with you pics

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Awesome - love it! :0)