Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A little busy

Sorry I haven't been keeping up lately, but I've either been at school, play practice, or in bed. We have a late start this morning for school, so I thought I'd let you know that we're still here. The play is Nov.21st for our feeder schools, and 22nd for the public. 11 days. This is the biggest one we've done, so it's a lot to organize. Luckily, I have some great student parents who have volunteered to pitch in and take over the dessert part of the Dessert Theatre. That leaves Allen free to help me with technical stuff. I seriously couldn't get everything done without a great support system. With 24 kids in cast, it's hard trying to keep everyone focused and on task. I haven't gotten really cranky yet, but the upperclassmen have been warning the freshmen to stay away from Mrs. Blake next week and to not ask any stupid questions. :) From the zits I found this morning in the mirror, my stress level must be rising...

No comments: