Sunday, February 10, 2008

This weekend

Districts looked promising, but the brackets were stacked really hard. No hardware, so no trip to Omaha. We're really bummed out, but looking forward to next year. My speech team brought home two superior ribbons and a medal from Minden, so it was an ok day for us. We went to Allen's grandma's birthday party last night at the Saddle Club. We got to see some family that we hadn't seen in a while. Grandma is 84 on the 9th. Of course Cael entertained everyone by playing football with an eleven year old cousin.

3 comments:

Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

Hey - yes I planned to call you till we realized that Elie has influenza A - and I think she shared it with her sisters :0( ugh! No fun, so we decided to forego trying to see you with the sicky :0( But hopefully next time...

Claudia said...

Is this Jenn from Concordia? You may only have a vague memory of me, I'm Claudia. We lived on the same floor our freshman year! I got the link to your blog from Allison's blog. I hope you don't mind. Also, make sure to check the January 6 post; I left a comment there, too!

Claudia said...

Bummer on the texture. I tried! It's great to "see" you again. Would you mind if I linked you to my blog?

Blog Archive